What steps should be taken by the recipient who is having issues with their SAM record (i.e. registration, renewals, updates to record, etc.)?

If the recipient has issues with their SAM registration, they should first go to the Federal Service Desk (FSD) website at https://www.fsd.gov and enter their issue in the search box. If the search results do not provide a resolution, the recipient should contact FSD at 866-606-8220. The recipient may receive quicker service by submitting a web form to FSD at https://www.fsd.gov/fsd-gov/login.do.