The recipient has been in constant contact with the Federal Service Desk (FSD) for SAM and still cannot get a resolution from the helpdesk. 
What is their next option?

If the FSD website and helpdesk do not provide a resolution, the recipient can forward the ticket from FSD including the incident number to their FWS Program point of contact. The FWS Program point of contact will need to provide this information to the Systems Branch at that includes the recipient’s DUNS number, recipient point of contact, and any other pertinent information. The Systems Branch will work with the Department to elevate the ticket.