Per-session cookies serve technical purposes like providing seamless navigation through www.fws.gov. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer's hard drive. www.fws.gov cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
Please don't send us e-mail, Especially if you are under 13 years old. Instead, have an adult send the message. Have your parents, teachers and school librarian contact us if you need further assistance.
- Links to external servers do not imply any official U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service endorsement of the opinions or ideas expressed therein, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. Links to commercial sites are in no way an endorsement of any vendor's products or services.
- Links will be provided to external servers that are managed in a professional manner (i.e., it is fully operational, is available most of the time, does not serve inaccurate information or obscene graphics, etc.).
- This server will not link to external servers if such a link would appear to provide an official endorsement of fundraising efforts or lobbying for a political agenda.
- You are welcome to make a link to any of the Web pages the Service has published on the Internet. There is no need to request permission.
- Not all the information on our site is in the public domain. Some images/graphics are licensed for use under the copyright law, and the use of the Service logo is restricted to official publications (see below).
We will identify material we use from sources outside the Service, and request others do the same when using information published by the Service. Credit can be provided by including on the page (or via a link to a credits page) a citation such as:
The Service logo is our official "trademark." Its use is reserved for official publications or other products of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Use of the Service logo without prior written approval is prohibited. Restrictions on use of the Service logo were published in the Federal Register on February 13, 1984 (Vol. 49, No. 30, page 5387), and 18 USC 701 provides for enforcement.