You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Current »

How can an entity update their SAM record if they have a new DUNS number?

The entity will need to contact Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) at indicating the old and new DUNS numbers. A D&B associate will respond by verifying the correct DUNS number for the organization. If D&B confirms the change, it will send the new DUNS number to SAM. SAM will then update their registration to reflect the new DUNS number. Note: only active registrations will be updated in SAM.

If this did not answer your question, please refer to the Federal Service Desk (FSD) website at and enter your question in the search box.

  • No labels