How does a FWS recipient receive payment if they are waived from ASAP?

All recipients that are waived from ASAP must request payment using either the standard form SF-270, Request for Advance or Reimbursement or the SF-271, Outlay Report and Request for Reimbursement for Construction Programs. The recipient must sign each payment request. The completed SF-270 or SF-271 is submitted to the FWS Program staff.

For domestic recipients with a U.S. Bank:

Note: Microsoft Word documents can only be accessed in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox