Who should FWS program staff contact if they have ASAP related questions?
- FWS program staff should contact the FBMS Helpdesk at FBMS_helpdesk@ios.doi.gov with all FBMS and ASAP related questions.
- FWS program staff submitting ASAP Enrollment Requests should email the requests to email@example.com.
- FWS program staff submitting ASAP Waiver Requests should email the requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should recipients contact with ASAP related questions?
- Recipients experiencing username and password issues or have over 90 days of inactivity and are locked out of their accounts should contact Treasury’s ASAP Helpdesk at 855-868-0151 Option 2 Payments, then Option 3, ASAP.
- For FWS information on ASAP, please refer to the topics on the left navigation pane.
- For issues not related to username and password such as enrollment issues, the recipient should send an email to the Systems Branch at email@example.com and include the following information:
Person to Contact:
ASAP Recipient ID:
FBMS Award Numbers (ask their Service Project Officer for this information):
Description of Error Message: Please be very specific. Provide a screen shot if possible.